I talk about food a lot. And other stuff.

But mostly food.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Go ask the Gershwins or Kaufman and Hart.





My husband and I (and zero of our children!!) are going to New York in two days!!

We will be there for three days.  What are we going to do?  Mostly, eat.

For sure we're eating HERE and HERE (where my husband's cousin is a chef) and for brunch, HERE.

Need to figure out some lunch spots and one more dinner spot. 

Where do you like to go to eat in The City?

**Bonus points for identifying the origin of the song quoted in the title.**

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you guys, I cannot even tell you.

    I've never been to NYC! I would love to go someday. There are some celebrity graves there I need to see. And some pizza with my name on it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the line from "Annie" somewhere? Either way, have a magnificent time, with even more magnificent meals.

    ReplyDelete