I talk about food a lot. And other stuff.

But mostly food.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's been a while.

Well.  I've been away.  And I've missed you.  I will have more details in the next few days, but here's what I've been doing since last we met:

I went to New York with my husband.  We met wonderful people, we saw wonderful things.  

 
(Us with Caissie St.Onge and Matt Debenham)



(Us with Joe and Katherine Randazzo)



Mostly we ate wonderful food.  Here's a list:

Penthouse Rooftop Barbecue

(Again, more to come on these - with pictures!)


On Monday I saw the most awesome five hour show ever.  And stayed up till 4am. With some really awesome people.

 (Len Peralta, Bill, Me, Adam Savage, Wil Wheaton,  John Scalzi (foreground), Mrs. Wheaton,  Chris Wright.  Photo taken by Molly Lewis.

Again - I will enumerate and explain and w00t with more pictures in the coming days.

Right now I have to pick the kids up from school.

See you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So glad you guys had fun. Can't wait to hear more deets about NYC!!!

    ReplyDelete