I talk about food a lot. And other stuff.

But mostly food.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beer. Bread. More Later.

I've been away.  No.  Not just away.  I've been to New York.  For something pretty cool.  And I ate a lot of food (especially considering I was there for 40 hours.  More on that soon.  In the meantime, here's something I made and polished off prior to leaving:


If you ever go to a Tastefully Simple party, buy the beer bread mix in bulk.  It's awesome.  

Then go to Trader Joe's and buy at least one six pack of Kennebunkport Blueberry Wheat Ale.

You know what to do next.

YUM!


2 comments:

  1. You can also buy the Tastefully Simple products online (at the link you provided) and not wait for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raspberry apple cider is also excellent in the TS Beer Bread!

    ReplyDelete