I talk about food a lot. And other stuff.

But mostly food.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks.

I've been writing this blog for 292 days.  I am So Grateful there are people out there reading it.

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.

I'll get the pictures from Thanksgiving off my phone and talk about all the deliciousness as soon as I find my phone.  Probably tomorrow.

Right now, I'm going to enjoy my quiet house for about 3 minutes, change the bandage on my bad-ass second degree bubbly olive oil burn, make myself a cocktail and watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. 

MMmmmmmmmwwwwwaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!


Goodnight, lovely Internets.

3 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thank you so much for all you write. A kiss blown back to you. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bring me joy. Blowing smoochies back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that picture of you. You are a fabulous female.

    I DO want to get together sometime soon, as you suggested. Very much so. This week could not have accommodated one more thing, but let's plot something in the near future.

    ReplyDelete