I talk about food a lot. And other stuff.

But mostly food.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oopsie-doodle!

You may have seen last night's post about grilled chocolate sandwiches that started with me dropping an egg in my fridge.  You may also have heard on Twitter about my dumping an entire box of spaghetti on the floor.  Well.  Although these incidents were embarrassingly close together, they were not the first, nor will not be the last time I #fail in the kitchen. 

I am reminded of this summer when I wanted to see what a delicious spaghetti squash would taste like on the grill.  I grilled half and microwaved the other half to compare the nuttiness of their flavors and the stringy goodness of their textures.



Yeah, Virginia, that's not a Spaghetti Squash.  That's a Canary Melon.



THAT'S a Spaghetti Squash.


You nut.


No comments:

Post a Comment