I talk about food a lot. And other stuff.

But mostly food.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Strata? I hardly know-a!

My parents-in-law came for a visit last weekend.  As a person who struggles with what to have for breakfast and lunch pretty much every day (why am I so fixated on dinner all the time?),  I wanted to be prepared.  I got a lot of cold cuts, cheese and bread and made sure we had tuna and mayo on hand, too.  So that's lunch.  Breakfast is different.  We have five boxes of cereal open at all times, which makes for an easy morning, but I wanted to do something nice.  And warm.  And something I could make ahead.  I made Cheddar, Vegetable and Sausage Strata!  I used Polish sausage for the sausage.  I suggest you do the same if you like that sort of thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment